Jobseekers who are young, dynamic and fond of journalism have the opportunity to join the Saigon Times Group team.
– At least two years’ experience in translation from Vietnamese into English and vice versa
– Graduated from a university in the English major or any relevant major
– Possessing skills in digital media. Knowledge of multimedia is a plus
– Having a good command of spoken English
– Interested in learning and teamwork
– Working in HCMC
– Working in a professional media environment
– Income dependent on capacity, plus bonus for outstanding performance and 13th month of salary
– Entitled to benefits as per the Laws on Labor and Social Insurance and regulations
Job application includes:
– Job application
– Professional certificate, diploma or degree
– Certificate of Medical Examination
– Your articles published over the past six months (if any)
Please send your job application to email@example.com
|Please send your job application documents to the headquarters of the Saigon Times Group, 35 Nam Ky Khoi Nghia in District 1, HCMC
or to firstname.lastname@example.org
By the end of May, 2022.
Please contact Ms Kieu Trinh at (08) 38295 936 (ext 35) or email@example.com for further information
Saigon Times Group is a leading Vietnamese media organization with prestigious business and consumer publications, including Kinh Te Saigon, Kinh Te Saigon Online, Saigon Tiep Thi Online, The Saigon Times Weekly and The Saigon Times.
Please visit our website at www.thesaigontimes.vn for more information about the Saigon Times Group